How to Apply
When you have decided on your courses, you need to make an application.
Apply now to secure your choices
Students can apply in the following ways:
- Online using our electronic application form on The Consortium website
- Using the application form in the back of The Consortium prospectus
- Online using www.logonmoveon.co.uk You will have been given a username and password from school.
Not sure what to study?
It can sometimes be difficult refining your course choices, so we will provide expert advice to help guide you through the decision making process. You can read through our Consortium Prospectus to get a better idea of the subject content and how it is assessed. We also hold regular open evenings where you can talk through your options with staff.
- Contact Mr White, Head of Sixth Form by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or get in touch with the Sixth Form Consortium Manager, Mrs Nicola Witherwick on 01482 630287 or email email@example.com