Exam Information 2022
- Year 12/13 - 24th – 28th January 2022
- Year 11 - 28th February – 4th March 2022
External exams are planned to take place from Monday 16th May 2022 – Monday 27th June 2022. The contingency day will be Wednesday 29th June 2022 and all candidates must remain available for this date should an awarding body need to implement its contingency plan.
Results days will take place on:
- A Level - Thursday 18th August
- GCSE - Thursday 25th August
Arrangements for collecting results on these dates will be shared with students nearer the time.
If on the day you have any queries or concerns with the grades that you receive, we have set up a dedicated exams email address to deal with these. Please contact email@example.com and we will be able to give you advice and guidance.
For Y13: 18th August
At the event, a member of the Sixth Form team will be on hand to support you with any concerns or queries relating to University. We will be available to give advice and guidance in relation to next steps, clearing and university admissions.
For Y11: 25th August
At the event, a member of staff will be on hand to support you with any questions you may have with regard to the next stage of your education and are available for enrolment into CHS 6th form. They will also be able to guide you in relation to next steps.
Please can you ensure that any textbooks and/or equipment that belongs to the school is returned on this day.
Individual exam timetables will be given to candidates in late February. It is the responsibility of the student to let the Exams Officer know of any errors or omissions on their timetable.
Candidates will receive individual results slips on results days, either
- in person at the centre or
- given to another person provided written permission has been provided by the candidate to release the results and the named person brings in photographic evidence of their ID, or
- by post to their home address where candidates have provided a stamped, self-addressed envelope (envelopes are only posted on results day, so will not be received until the day after)
The results slip will be in the form of a centre produced document. Candidates will also receive information regarding the Enquiries about results services (EARs) offered by the exam boards.
Uncollected results slips will then be available for collection from the reception.
Notice to candidates
The Joint Council for Qualifications publishes Notices to Candidates on their website https://jcq.org.uk/exams-office/information-for-candidates-documents including important guidance on written exams, privacy and social media.