The aims of our curriculum
Every student has the right to a curriculum that suits their needs, challenges their individual abilities, gives them every opportunity to experience success and prepares them for work and life outside of school.
to develop a curriculum which:
• creates an aspirational high achievement culture
• takes into account individual needs allows everyone to experience success
• raises standards of attainment
At Cottingham High School, we aim to provide a broad and balanced curriculum that enables all young people to become:
• successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
• confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
• responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.