Support for the Ukraine Refugee Crisis
As a school community I feel we need to do something to help the Ukrainian people who are having to flee their country. As we watch the humanitarian crisis unfold in the Ukraine and the number of refugees taking shelter in Poland I have decided to directly help. I am asking if you will support this cause by donating anything from the list below. All donations can be brought to school via your son/daughter or dropped off in the reception.
- Dried food; pasta, tinned goods, sweets, packet rice;
- Medication; bandages, plasters, children’s paracetamol and first aid kits;
- Baby products and baby food
- Children’s warm clothing; hats, scarves, coats
- Children’s small toys; cuddly toys, dolls, colouring books, crayons, picture books, very small jigsaws (no large plastic toys please)
We will be collecting up until Thursday 7th April 2022. If you have any friends or family who may wish to donate from the list above, please encourage them to do so.
The Site Manager, Mal Bullivant and I are driving to the Polish/Ukrainian border in the first week of the Easter holiday to personally drop the donations off and intend to provide transport to 2 or 3 families to someone safe in Europe
Thank you in anticipation of your support and generosity.