- Teacher of English (Closing Date: Friday 8th March 2019)
- Teacher of Mathematics (Closing Date: Friday 8th March 2019)
Cottingham High School has fantastic students, supportive parents, passionate teachers and enormous potential: this is an exciting time to join a rapidly improving school. In May 2017 Ofsted judged the school as good in all areas and the upwards trajectory of our student outcomes continues to evidence this as they place us in the top 20% of all schools nationally post 16 and in the top 35% of all schools nationally at KS4. Our Positive Discipline policy ensures that teachers enjoy teaching students who are engaged in their learning.
For more detailed information on the school see the link.
To request an application pack or to organise a visit, please contact Human Resources on telephone 01482 847498 or email email@example.com
Before you fill in your application form, please remember that:
- The information you give us in your application is the only information we will use to decide whether or not we will shortlist you for an interview
- We will not take into account any previous applications you have sent us or anything we already know about you
- It is important to take your time to fill in your form as fully and accurately as possible
If you do not hear from us regarding your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, you have not been successful on this occasion. However, we do appreciate your interest and effort in applying for a post with Cottingham High School.
We look forward to receiving your application.
In the interest of equal opportunities, we want to make sure that information about candidates is provided in the same format. All applicants should fill in our standard application form. Applications in any other format will not be accepted. We will not use this information when we decide who will be offered the job.
We are committed to increasing employment opportunities for disabled people. If you need any special arrangements for any part of the interview, please let us know when you are notified that you have been short-listed.
Work permits and visa status
For more details on work permits and visa status, please see the Home Office website.